Welcome To Hector Info World: Nothing Other Than Latest Trends

Monday 6 February 2017

Cameroon Wins AFCON 2017

The indomitable lions of Cameroon have won the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon after coming from behind to defeat the pharaohs of Egypt.



Vincent Aboubakar’s 88th minute strike ensured the Cameroonians win the tournament for the fifth time.
Arsenal's Mohammed Elneny opened the scoring in the first half when he met Salah's pass and scored at the near post.

Cameroon brought on Nkoulou in the first half and he proved his worth in the second half with the equalizer.
Aboubakar scored the winner when he controlled a long ball played out from the defense, lobbed the first defender in his way and volleyed the ball on the floor to score.
This is Cameroon's first AFCON title win since 2002 and their fifth overall. Egyot were denied their eighth overall African title.
Cameroon will also play at the upcoming 2017 Confederations Cup.

Source: Naij.com

1 comment:

  1. Message of the Most Holy Virgin Mary to humankind, Announced by the Archangel Saint Michael to all the children of God the Father. May 13th, 2018
    Who as God nobody like God.
    This way you call Me brothers, invoke Me if you need it,
    especially when the people around attack you because of
    your Christian faith.
    "Who as God" means Who there is in the universe capable of
    doing the things that God The Father makes Omnipotent,
    Omnipresent, Almighty Father, Glory to God who is Almighty
    and Omnipotent.

    God the Father Says to His human children:
    You will see children.

    As I said, "Who as God" opens the doors to Heaven to
    whoever utters this phrase, you say the above together with
    "nobody as God" three times, in this way I will break the
    dimensional distance that separates us and I will appear to
    help you.
    Well, may you have a good day and always do the Sacred Will
    of the Perfect and Unitary Trinity so that I can help you.

    Amen, Amen, Alleluia.
    Glory to God Omnipotent, Omnipresent, for Whom everything
    Lives in the Universe and is God for ever and ever.
    Amen, Amen, Alleluia.
    Glory to God.
    Amen, Amen, Amen.

    Postscript of God the Almighty Father:
    Beloved children of Mine, come back to Me, I Have in My
    Hand your SENTENCE to deliver it to My Angels of Justice
    and and nobody will escape of been executed for their crimes.
    Do you know children that I Am a Just and Punishing God
    when My children are wayward, and evil and perfidious even
    and they don´t obey My Laws, My Mandates, My Orders,
    everything that I Sent you to write through My Prophets
    throughout the history of humankind?
    I even Sent down My Only Son Who was mistreated by
    you, who think yourselves wise and good and you don´t
    really are because you don´t love the brother as My Most
    Holy Son taught you, My Most Holy Son how He suffered for
    you My disobedient guilty children.
    Come back to Me now, don´t delay your conversion any more
    because there won´t be time for you, only laments everywhere.
    Did you hear Me children?
    Well, you already know the Truth now act accordingly.
    Love You, Omnipotent Father God, Omniscient.
    Glory to God.
    Amen, Amen, Alleluia.
    Praise Be the Most High in the Sacrament of the Altar and forever Be.
    Amen, Amen, Amen.

    wattsappsdelcielo3.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments Here